Kailua is one of the best kiteboarding beaches in the world, with perfect wind and temperatures year-round. See for yourself with a kiteboard rental!
- 3hr Private Kiteboarding Lesson
- 3hr Group Kiteboarding Lessons
- 9hr Group Kiteboarding Lessons
- 9hr Private Kiteboarding Lesson Zero-Hero
- 3hr Advanced Kiteboarding Lesson
Learn to be a great kitesurfer
A three-hour group/private kiteboarding lesson covering the basics of kiteboarding. This kitesurfing lesson is the first step to accelerating your learning curve and safety skills.
Advanced Kiteboarding Lessons
The advanced kiteboarding lesson is for a kiteboarder that already has the ability to launch/land and stay upwind but wants to go farther, learning to jump, spin, grab or roll.
If you want to learn wake-style moves, waveride or big airs, we will set you up with the instructor that is most qualified at what you want to work on. Or, the instructor of your choice!
With our helmet radio communication coaching system, you and your instructor are in constant contact. This is the key to perfecting your timing.
Your instructor will ride with you and watch what you are doing close up to help you correct a mistake or perfect a move.
- Anything else you feel you may want down at the beach
- Weather conditions and choosing a safe location
- How to set up a four-line inflatable kite
- Kite theory and the wind window
- Safety systems, pre-kite check
- Basic kiteboarding etiquette and hand signals
- Flying the kite at the edge of the wind window to generate power
- Activating the leash by letting go of the bar
- Hit the water!
- Launching and landing a full-sized inflatable kite
- Beginning body dragging